The protection of your personal data is important to the ENGIE Group and its business unit “Global Energy Management”.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”)), the company acting as data controller for your Personal Data (“we”, “us”, “our”) may be (i) the company of Group Engie with whom you are in contact or with whom you have a contract in place (ii) or the company of Group Engie which is the publisher of the website you use.
Which Personal Data do we use?
Visitors of our websites:
- We collect a limited amount of data from the visitors of our websites which we use to help us to improve the user experience and to help us manage the services we provide. This may include information such as electronic identification data (e.g. your IP address, login - whenever required) or information provided through our on-line contact forms or our extranet platforms (e.g. contact details, email address, postal address, etc.).
We process the following categories of Personal Data:
- Personal Data allowing the identification of the directors of your company and the persons authorised to represent it (surname, first name, passport or identity card number, etc.);
- Personal Data relevant to the management of our business relationship;
- Personal Data connected to our internal investigations, including checks linked to the verifications performed before entering into a business relationship and throughout our business relationship, checks regarding the application of the rules on sanctions, the fight against moneylaundering and financing of terrorism, the prevention and detection of crime, etc.;
- Records of all correspondence and communication between us, including electronic transactions and emails, telephone calls, instant messages or any other form of interaction and communication, only to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- Personal Data that we need in order to fulfil our legal and statutory obligations, including your transaction data, information required for the detection of any suspicious activity;
- Other information not mentioned above that is required for the organisation of events or conferences;
- In connection with the use of a video surveillance system to protect our offices and ensure the security of our staff, premises and data, any images, photos or videos of you that may be collected if you visit our offices, only to the extent permitted by applicable law.